Bring color to any black and white coloring page with our easy-to-use online tool.
Add Colors to an SVG using SvgTrace
Import any 'coloring page' style image, add color, and export the SVG. Read the steps below for more detail.
- First, find an image you want to add colors to and download it.
- Upload the file to the Coloring Page to SVG tool using the upload button. It accepts JPG, PNG, and other common image file types.
- Click the Color Picker button and move the slider along the bottom to select the color, then click in the middle to select the hue.
- Click any of the white space in the image to make it the color you’ve selected. Make sure to zoom in if some of the areas are small.
- Repeat until your image has all of the colors you want.
- Change the toggle from Fill to Delete if you want to remove sections of the image from the SVG
- Click to download your SVG.
- Then load your new SVG file into your Cricut.